Monday, December 8, 2014

A quick one

Assalamualaikum,

Just had some free time to update. Since, I have gave my lappy to my baby sister for her usage in university. Its quite hard for me to always write. I'm sorry but don't worry I have promise to myself that I'll write at least twice a month despite how busy I am. This blog has become a part of my life.

Well, I have been doing a lot of reflecting and reminiscing lately. I couldn't have done this without His help. Masha'Allah. I could say that I am a lot better than before. But I'm still improving by seeking more of His knowledge. I prays for Allah SWT to keeps me steadfast. Insha'Allah.

There's so much stories I wanted to share but the minute the idea click and next thing you know its gone missing. *crying hardly*

The clock keeps ticking as I wanted to write more thus I should end here.

Have a good sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment