Monday, November 10, 2014

True Love

Assalamualaikum,


Rabbi Zidni Ilman Nafi'a.
Subhanallah. This Zik'r from Zikir Terapi album by Hafiz Hamidun just keep playing in my playlist.
May Allah SWT forgive us all.

 
So yesterday is another meaningful day for me. Alhamdulillah, I've Khatam Al-Quran. To makes it more memorable this time I finished reading with Mak. Thank you Allah :') Mak used to teach Qur'an. Hopefully I can improved more on my reading. Insha'Allah.


 I couldn't describes the feeling after Mak reads the Du'a. Have you ever fell deeply in love with The Creator ? You are so addicted to His love that it makes you to be the best for Him, The Almighty. And the best of all, He never disappoints you with His mercy and blessings. This is what I called True Love. The love between you and Allah Taala. May Allah strengthen our Imaan and guide us all in the right path. Ameen, Ya Rabb.

Until Then.

No comments:

Post a Comment